Dustiest Blog Ever

OK. So when I first told myself that I was gonna update my blog for at least once a week, I should have realised that it was a HUGE JOKE. Hahah! I'm so like this rabbit. Pfft.


Like legit. It has been more than what, FIVE freakin months? Dang I mustta been that bad. LOL!

So, I do have a lot of stuffs to tell you guys about like how cool Otago is, how much I hated Jakarta (all due respect to Indonesia but the crowd killed me *died*), how Isengaard and Rivendell are sooo beautiful and a whole lot of stuffs.

But before I start off this year, I'd like to wish everyone:



And yes. I'm super aware that it's already February. Yeah, kill me. *puffs*

Okay, don't. I was just kidding. All the best with your new year resolutions. I hope you actually get through it, Inshaa Allah. I hope I achieve mine too. *Squints at weighing scale*

PS: Jokes on you people who thought apocalypse was gonna happen last year. 2013 B*TCHES!! No one knows. Only Allah does. Cheers.

0 comments: